Hey, lovely laddies!
Last week, I had an awful cold that kept me in bed quite a long time. Now, I’m back, full of energy for the lovely spring unfolding outside.
Empty products in March:
- Body Shop Noix de Cocoa Beurre Corporel – I love these moisturizers: they are rich, full of delicious scents, leaving your skin of so happy, smooth, silky and glowing. Besides, what’s not to love about a body butter that has no sulfates, phthalates, GMOs, or triclosan. The packaging is not so great, as I would have loved to have this product in a bottle with a pump, but given the consistency of the product and how great it is absorbed into the skin, I say it’s a minor one.
- E.L.F. Mineral Foundation – this was not a favorite product: it did not have coverage, it was kindda cakey looking, the pot was quite small for the price paid for it. I generally used it as setting powder, but the product did not last very long on my face. The good side: it had SPF 15. At the end, the product was sticking on the walls of the pot and it was annoying for me to use it until the last drop.
- Essence I Love Extreme Mascara – I’ve bought this mascara as I’ve read numerous good reviews about it on Internet. Remember the saying: don’t believe everything you hear, right? It was one of the worst products ever: the wand had too much product, it clumped my lashes, and until the end of the day it was faking. After a couple of months since it was bought, the product came with a funny smell, so I’ve decided it was the end of it.
- Farmec nail polish – as you all know by now, I love this brand. For beauty on budget, this is heaven. This nail polish is shade 351, a deep and rich red. It looks very good on nails, is ultra-resistant, and it’s easy to apply& remove.
- Dove Essential Nourishment Hand Cream – unfortunately I forgot to keep this one product for the monthly photo. But, I can say that this is one of the best drugstore hand creams that I’ve tried. Very discreet scent, leaves skin moisturize and has good price, of course. What more do you want from this kind of product?
- Salvatore Ferragamo Signiorina EDP – I loved this perfume for the times I wanted to feel very lady-like, with notes of pepper, jasmine, pink peony, rose, musk, patchouli and pannacotta. It was sweet but in the same time, pleasing and not an overwhelming scent. I would definitely buy this again.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)