It is one of the new mantras in the beauty world: CC creams. After being very disappointed by BB creams, I decided to move up in the alphabet and try the Max Factor CC Cream as part of the current hype going around now.
- Lightweight formula gives natural coverage and a flawless finish.
- This intense multi-tasker corrects colour imperfections.
- The formula, with glycerine, hydrates skin leaving it feeling moisturised.
- Combined skincare ingredients work together to brighten complexion and give smoother-looking skin.
I just wanted something super-light for my weekends that minimizes the skin imperfections and that I cannot call it makeup.
- I acquired the medium shade: Neutral. It blended quite nicely and the color was pretty natural
- Nice coverage but if you have redness or blemishes it will not cover completely
- Simple and nice packaging
- I don’t like the fact that this CC cream has a low SPF (10! even my facecream does better than that)
- After 4 hours my oily skin was shinny.
My rating: 7.5/10.
Would I buy this product again? Although it’s not a bad product, I didn’t fully relate to the CC cream concept, so, it’s a maybe depending on the long term results.
I would not wear the CC cream as a base for makeup, instead of a primer but I see it’s utility for other moments: going to the gym or a cloudy relaxed weekend day when you do not wear makeup.
What’s your favorite CC cream?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)