This is a very personal post for me. As a person diagnosed with an untreatable condition, rosacea, every makeup choice is for me a challenge: to be skin friendly, to have enough coverage and to be workable enough not losing the natural look. Also mastering foundations is one of those first steps in any complete makeup routine.
La Roche Posay is usually one of the brands that have very good products for skin problems, including this condition. Toleriane Teint Ultra Workable Fluid Corrective Foundation was recommended to me as a good foundation so I said let’s give it a try.
I am aware that this product has been widely reviewed until now but I wanted to see how this product works on long term.
– medium to full coverage with high SPF (25)
– lasts flawlessly all day long on your face
– designed for people with sensitive and allergenic skin
– you only need one little drop for your whole face for full coverage
– be careful around those fine lines because it can make them look worse
– there aren’t a lot of tones to chose from.
– you need to apply it with a sponge for a more natural look
I would not say I’m displeased with this product but I think that in this price range there are other medium to full coverage foundations that can perfom better on a sensitive skin. Also, during breakouts, I would not advise you to use this product as it dries your skin a little bit too much for my taste.
My rating: 7/10
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)