Today I’m reviewing for you a liquid concealer from Revlon’s Colorstay line. Some say it’s a good and cheaper alternative for MAC. Some cannot live without it. I’m just concerned that lately too much passion invested in my everyday activities might lead to lack of quality sleep and can lead to dark circles. Yes, it’s been a busy spring and I cannot make compromises in looking everyday but fresh and luminous, so thank you Cosmetic Industry! 🙂
My shade: 02 (light).
- the package is a lip-gloss like container with sponge applicator, compact enough for your every day purse.
- easy to blend
- medium to low coverage
- matte finish
- I didn’t notice any creases and doesn’t look cakey
- lasts the whole day on your face
- Color matching – I was disappointed by the shade: somehow I thought it was slightly darker than it really is
- a slightly medicinal smell
- a tendency to dry the skin (which is bad bad bad for the under-eye face area)
Overall, it is not a bad concealer, although I have seen better. My rating: 7.5/10.
Would I buy it again? Most likely .
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)