Somehow, lately all I’m talking about are face foundations in my perpetual search for a product that can last all day in the office harsh environment, it’s friendly to your skin and has just the right coverage for a natural look.
As I had a very happy experience with MaxFactor and their CC Cream (review: here), I decided to try one of their most appraised foundations: FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation and also went for the same shade (Natural 50). Although this product is not a novelty on the market, it had some characteristics that appealed to me: a promise of a right mix between a primer, a concealer and foundation and a decent SPF 20.
- natural finish
- no matter how much product you’l apply, it will not look heavy nor cakey
- good medium coverage
- lasts better on my face that other drugstore foundations (I always try all foundations with primers as base and setting powders)
- Natural shade has been a match for my skin color
- not so much of a fragrance
- the product is not that easy to blend (I’ve noticed that I spend almost double the time with this foundation compared to others)
- the result is not quite matte, so if you have oily skin maybe try some powder after putting the foundation.
- the package: once the seal is removed, the lid never closes properly.
My rating: 8.5/10. Would I re-purchase this product again? Yes but I would love for MaxFactor to improve this product.
Until next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)