I hope your spring is full of wonderful events. Mine seems lately to be purely busy and I’m in constant worry that I’m not going to be present on the blog as I wished. Don’t worry, things are (still) under control.
For every busy lady out there, in my opinion, whether you like full coverage and makeup all the way or just a sheer foundation, primers are a must for keeping the perfect make-up composed all day long. I’ve bought NYX Studio Perfect Photo Loving green primer a month ago and I’ve been using it ever since. At first, I was not that excited about it but somehow it grew on me and now my opinion is divided.
- easy to apply
- gives your skin a very nice silky sensation
- I didn’t notice any acne breakouts or any irritation
- it is long-lasting, but depends on how long you are aiming for (eg. a full day at the office plus overtime, that’s too long)
- it does (slightly) improve the matte appearance but not as much as one would expect from a product named “Studio Perfect” (I mean, we all seek that Photoshop effect not, Shinny bling-bling skin)
- the green is only for artistic presence as it does not diminish any redness
- does nothing for covering the pores. They are still there, still showing.
My rating: 6.5/10. I think that NYX really could have done better with this product.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)