I don’t talk easily about mascaras. This is a sensitive subject as I am a person with short blonde eyelashes and paying attention at what goes on in the mascara department is quite a must. As for any other makeup junkie out there. Why MUFE? Just to go outside of the drugstore routine sometimes we all form.
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara was launched last year and it’s supposed to give you volume, length and curl.
I’ve been using this mascara for almost three months now. At first I was not impressed. At all. But after a while it somehow grew on me as being a decent product on a higher price.
- nice separation
- very easy to work with their cone brush
- no smudging, smearing or flaking
- it gives medium volume – if you are not targeting that drag queen look, it’s quite all right
- it lasts all day long flawlessly
- they say this mascara has the darkest pigment on the market. I think that’s very subjective when you have 3 lashes on your eyelid.
- no extra length nor extra curl added to the lashes
My rating: 7.5 or 8 /10 (depends on the context. Would I buy it again? If I’m feeling generous with myself, yes; otherwise, stick to the drugstore mascaras, as they will deliver basically the same result.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)