Summer is around the corner and I’ve got a few things on my wishlist that will make my days more fun:
- Benefit Cosmetics Hydrating Lip Balm – looks very yummy and I’m always short of lip balms
- Clinique All About Shadow Nude Eye Shadow Palette – because we always are in search for the perfect neutral eye makeup. And because it got me intrigued.
- MAC Pro Longwear Compact Foundation – it’s elegant, provides ten hours wear and perfect for touch-ups
- Benefit Lollitint Lip&Cheek Stain – because I liked Benetint (review: here) and this new lip&cheek stain looks perfect for that summer nights and bronzed skin
- Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi-Action Concealer – just because I’ve decided that the area under my eyes needs to become a priority for me and priorities need the best and has many good reviews as it does not dry your skin.
Just let me know in a few words what is in your summer wishlist?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)