Summer is almost fully in place and the weather is starting to be delightful. This means a full list of happy moments waiting to be written and a perfect excuse to try new things and push yourself (myself actually) outside the usual comfort zone.
I know this is not the usual post for this blog, but I thought it would be fun to share my summer bucket list:
- Finding the perfect makeup palette – I’m one of those kind of people that wastes almost half of the allocated makeup time (whether it’s 5 minutes or 2 hours) in finding the perfect color combination for that day and palettes always come handy.
- Outdoor activities – the last couple of years have not been that good to me in terms of happy summers as I broke my foot one year and the next year I went though a surgery under the suspicion of breast cancer. This year my hopes are high and my love for life and nature likewise.
- Explore new places – for this year, I’m gonna be in North America for a while, my first time there which sure I’m going to enjoy.
- Get the perfect tan without skin damage -who doesn’t? Seriously, this is going be the fist year that I’ve promised myself to be as strict to the sun exposure as written in the medical books.
- Enjoy books that don’t involve brainpower – for me, usually it’s something with supernatural powers as purely brain-dead reading. But my next book will definitely be The Goldfinch.
And, voila! What do you think? What is your summer bucket list?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)