Primers – can’t live without them. As in thought of the day. I’ve decided to talk about primers as today I’m going to a wedding and I’ve been thinking a lot about the makeup I’m going to wear. I’ll let you know how it went.
The primer from Too Faced is basically my first kind of primer that I’ve ever used. And I’ve been using primers a lot. So this review might be somehow biased by this experience, but you’ll understand that I’ve tried to be as objective as possible:
- it’s an oil free primer, so for you sensitive, mixed or oily skins out there it’s your type
- it has a pink nude color but the result on the skin is quite pleasant, as could be worn as a standalone product
- thick texture and matte finish
- does a good job in covering the pores
- no odor
- you’d have to be careful in applying an even and thin layer, otherwise it’s going to ball up
- slightly priced for the overall result it delivers
- not so long lasting, depends on the day
My rating: somewhere between 7 and 7.5. Currently I’m using this primer only on my eyelids, otherwise on the whole face it’s not a great primer.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)