When you hear “mascara” and “falsies” in the same sentence you will definitely think about those false eyelashes that you’ve been dreaming of in the last week. If not, you’ll certainly swear it’s the ultimate mascara that does it all: volume, curl, thicken, moisturize.
I’ve been using this mascara for about a month, on and off, and no, it doesn’t do it all. Sadly.
- Cute package
- Great price
- Nice pigmentation
- I didn’t notice any smudge
- Decent volume but not a wow effect
- it tends to clump if you apply more than you should,
- it dries quickly
- the brush doesn’t really separate the eyelashes
- no curling effect whatsoever
My rating would be somewhere around 7. I prefer Maybelline’s One by One Volume Express and that’s a fact.
Anyone try it ? What did you think of it?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)