Dear E.L.F., just let me tell you when you do it right we forget all about MAC, Bare Minerals and other fancy brands.
After this quick mushy moment, let me introduce you into the subject of E.L.F. – Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder. If you haven’t heard about this product, this is a light diffusing powder that camouflages fine lines, dark circles and other small imperfections that comes in the usual slick black ELF packaging
- as always for ELF products, being cheap is a big plus
- helps setting the concealer
- the white version of this product has a illuminating effect for your undereye area and the overall effect is very polished
- it is quite long lasting if one contemplates a full day at the office
- is a tiny tiny box of powder that comes with a tiny, tiny brush that you’ll never use. I’m usually applying this powder with the pointed foundation brush from RealTechniques;
- it has some sparkling particles so pay attention when you are using this product, not to overdo it.
My rating: 7/10. Would I buy this again? Of course, what kind of question is that, my dear?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)