Recently launched on Romanian market, this micellar water with cotton extract promises a lot. And a lot of bloggers decided to praise it as the perfect finding. As I was in that state of mind where I keep telling myself I should step out of my comfort zone and try diversity, I decided to give it a try.
- it delivers a decent cleaning job
- I had no problems in terms of irritated skin
- it is paraben free, coloring free and paraffin free
- the perfume – too intense, to overcoming
- it has a tendency to dry the skin
- although the product says it’s designed for sensitive skin, and I haven’t noticed any redness, my skin doesn’t feel quite right, it feels sore, like it has been scrubbed
My rating: 6/10. Honestly, I don’t understand how one can review this product as being a good one because I don’t think I will buy this product again, the con’s weight too much for this product to stay appealing to me.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)