This primer was recommended to me by a friend of mine recently struggling to enter the beauty industry as a makeup artist. I know it slowly begins to become a cult product because there are many of us out there that dread the fact that their makeup starts running wild at lunchtime but nevertheless I put it to the test.
- beautiful package, as most products from Benefit have
- it’s a silicone based primer so it’s ideal for mixed or oily faces
- having so much silicone, it does reduce the appearance of the large pores
- very silky finish
- gives the makeup an endurance for all 8 hours working day or for the whole night at the club
- a little expensive for my taste, but you can always ask for the travel size when buying it
- having so much silicone under a constant use it can definitely lead to clogged pores so I would not recommend it for a daily use
- as for fine lines, I haven’t seen any progress there
My rating: 7.5/10. It’s a good primer, it generally does what it says but I’m not really convinced by that too much silicone. Maybe it’s just me and you need to try it on yourselves.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)