As the BB fever starts to cool down, I am among the first persons to admit that during the summer our skin needs sometimes a lighter makeup.
I recently was lucky enough to receive this product in form of a large sample that has been lasting for quite a while and decided to share my thoughts with you.
- texture – light and fluid
- finish – I was very surprised to see that the final result was a nice soft and natural look
- coverage – for a BB cream it’s quite good in covering the small imperfections even the redness up to a degree
- SPF 30 – just for this I just love this product as this coverage is perfect for any sunny day
- sorry, could not find one
My rating:8/10. This BB cream was more of a light foundation but the biggest plus of all is that it gives the impression of a bare beautiful skin, a result that I haven’t seen at many of the available BB Creams.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)