I know there are a lot of discussions out there about the necessity of using an eyecream, but I will not go down that road as it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Lately, my life has been hectic, with a lot of hours put into work and their effects start to show. I’ve wanted an eye cream that can help my skin feel better and look, why not, younger. I have been using this balm for about two weeks now and I’m a little bit puzzled as I expected .
- light texture
- it slightly reduces puffiness over time. In fact I have the same sensation (of course keeping the scale) as applying a cold spoon on my eyes
- very easily absorbed by the skin and can be a very good base for concealer or other makeup
- good moisturizer and offers essential hydration the under eye area needs
- it doesn’t have a strong fragrance as they say it’s allergy-tested and non-comedogenic
- packaging – I totally hate the fact that it’s just a simple tube and you have to squeeze the product out of it but it’s better than nothing
- does nothing for the fine lines – which is a shame in fact.
My rating: 6.5/10 because from a pricey product as this Clarins balm I would expect a lot more than from an average drugstore eye-cream. It didn’t provoke any irritation neither for the eyes nor for the skin around, I didn’t feel any dryness sensation or any sensation that should not be, it feels good applying it and results do show in therms of an area more lightened and hydrated. But in terms of anti-age, zip.
How do you feel about this eye balm? Have you tried it and if so, what were the results?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)