Lately I’m quite focused on hair-care, and, while it is not a bad thing per se, it generally scandalizes my boyfriend in regards with all the shopping I do and how his shelf in the bathroom is slowly but steady diminishing in favor of this new products. Well, as one would say, life is not fair…
Also, I’m not fully convinced to that is good to stick with a hair product for a long time, especially if that product did not perform miracles. Not that I have any problems with my hair whatsoever, just that I have been coloring it blonde for almost a year now. So, establishing the terms, I’ve upgraded my conditioner to this one from Morrocan Oil.
One word of advice, because the brand has so much hype around it, pay attention to the fakes out there, especially if you purchase the product online.
- claims a strengthening formula that has anti-oxidant rich argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids
- it leaves my hair soft and manageable
- very thick texture
- helps de-tangle the hair in a gentle way
- nice fragrance
- pricey; especially considering the small bottle (250 ml)
- of course it’s not going to make your hair look like a commercial
In terms of performance I haven’t noticed any unheard-of results better than any average mask/conditioner but that’s what marketing is all about. Nevertheless it’s a product I would recommend for you to try if you have some money to burn.
Leave a short comment describing your experience with this product if you had one.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)