I come here in front of you to admit that now and forever I am going to be an eyeliner addict. I believe this product to be an answer to a lot of questions whether concerning evening , daily , foxy, quick makeup.
When I bought this eyeliner Inglot was quite new to me but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it and I was ready to be impressed. And to make it a full experience I chose it in black.
- liquid texture that dries in a short amount of time
- quite resistant for a non-waterproof liner
- brush applicator tip makes it super easy to apply the product
- it contains tiny silver specks so it might give the wrong impression that the result is glittery – it’s not
- it flakes if you don’t shake the bottle before usage – but I’ve never experienced this, just read about it.
My overall conclusion: I would recommend within limits this eyeliner. My experience with it has been positive for almost half a year, rain or shine and I am quite happy about this product and I’e used it in any possible combination. But if you have oily eyelids or you are the kind of person with limited time to apply makeup I would suggest going for a waterproof eyeliner with a solid applicator tip as some skills need time to develop.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)