So, another month has passed and the time has come to see the empties of that month with good and the bad and a lot of products apparently, most of them previously reviewed. Let’s get started:
- Elmiplant Senses Touch shower gel – this shower gel got a lot of attention at launch this summer but I’m not sure it deserved it as I’ve been using this for a couple of months and didn’t get the feeling it was doing more than any other shower gel. So no great deal about it, I didn’t feel it deserved a separate post; average drugstore product, but you can try it in lack of inspiration.
- Herbamedicus hand creme – this was reviewed here; bottom line: it was nice to try but I will never buy this hand cream anyway
- Vaseline body lotion – I’ve been having this body lotion during my holiday and using it as hand cream on a general basis. Although the product is mostly a sample that was meant for maximum two uses, I’ve managed to stretch it for almost two months and I declare it to be an interesting product, interesting enough to buy it again
- Nivea powder touch antiperspirant –
- Plantur 39 shampoo – it is not the first time I mention this kind of shampoo with caffeine (read about it here) but I’m going to let it not be re-purchased as I haven’t seen any increasing effect on my hair. But that doesn’t make it a bad shampoo, just to expensive for a non-reachable purpose.
- Batiste dry shampoo for light & blonde hair– for the classic Batiste dry shampoo you can read the full review here. As you can see, I’ve been trying their different products for a while and I can say that this one is my favorite so far – it has the perks of the Batiste dry shampoos, the fragrance is ok, but the main advantage is the fact that the powder has a nice blonde coloration so your hair will look and feel fuller. Trust me, it’s a deal.
- Nivea Soothing cleaning mousse – I got along just fine with this cleaning product and if I will fail to have inspiration for something new, I will probably buy this again; You can read the full review here.
- Apivita natural serum with resveratrol and vitamin E – Considering their price I expected it to be some kind of wonder serum but apart from a nice hydration of the areas where I’ve applied it (forehead, neck, cleavage) I didn’t notice any anti-aging effect. So, bottom line, it will not be a repurchase; for the full review, click here.
- Yves Rocher -Correction base – Not much to say but another try and fail from Yves Rocher. Somehow these products keep on failing to convince me they are worth the investment as you can find on the market cheaper products that deliver better results.
- Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous – Here goes my first experience with creme foundations, and it was not a bad one either; you can read the full review here.
- Maybelline Falsies Volum Express – I’m a big, big fan of Maybelline mascaras, and I’m so please to try their products every time; you can read about this one here.
- NYX Photo Loving Primer – finally it’s empty and you can read it’s full review here.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)