Yes, it’s time for another primer review. If I would be stranded on a dessert island with only 5 makeup products in my bag, a primer would definitely make place in the list as the ultimate instrument that keeps your makeup in place and makes it look better . In regards to Stay Don’t Stray, I’m sure that some of you have seen this product in the stores and if not you are acquainted with Benefit primers.
- creamy, easily absorbed but with a slight crease
- comes in a neutral shade, flesh toned with a slight matte finish
- cute packaging – as most of Benefit’s products – if it’s a full product, it comes in a bottle with a pomp, if it’s a mini-product that comes in a package (like Primping with the Stars, the one I’ve bought) it’s like a mini-gloss with a pencil
- for super oily lids it won’t work for a long time – and this is the biggest disappointment of the product
- considering the above, it’s a pricey product
I have used this creamy base only on my lids, but the overall effect wasn’t impressing but under-performing considering all of the above, but I personally would not recommend this primer for person with oily skin like mine. What about you – have you tried this primer, and if so, what was your opinion?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)