I know that some of you are interested in the sensitive skin with redness tendency or rosaceea subjects, myself having this condition, so today we are talking about a product that tackles exactly this. Recently I started using Uriage Roseliane Anti-Redness Cream for sensitive skin prone to redness due to the fact that winter is always a problem for people with my condition – the dry skin starts looking flaky, red and feels itchy. This product is supposed to help calm and soothe rosacea and red skin and has a lot of positive reviews, including my dermatologist recommended it to me.
- easily absorbed by the skin
- due to low hydration effect it’s the perfect face cream to apply before makeup
- I have not seen any negative reaction
- the cream has a bubble-gum pink color and the texture is strange and almost plastic like
- hydrates poorly (if you have dry skin or patches of dry skin) – I would recommend an alternative for the evening
- until now (after a month of constant use) I’m not sure it works – my redness has not been tempered but hasn’t worsened either.
I cannot make any recommendation about Roseliane as I’m still puzzled by this product and I don’t know if I should continue using it or go back to Bioderma Sensibio (as it is my product of choice for this problem). What about you, have you used this face cream, and if so, how was your experience?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)