I’m so excited that February is here. Because I’m i a shallow mood: I’m in mood for shopping, drinking cappuccino and sleeping until late. And of course, doing nothing. Which is not the case. Anyhow, a short holiday I will have and because packing is always a problem, I always take into consideration all in one or practical products (I promise to make a post about how to pack a beauty bag for the holiday). One of the products that I’m going to take with me is the MaxFactor Pan Stick, a foundation that has been recently added among my drugstore favorites. Originally created as a stage makeup product, recently became available in Romanian stores also.
- This is a rich creamy foundation with thick consistency for normal or dry skin. Thus the final effect is somehow dewy with medium coverage. If you have oily skin this product might be too much for you.
- Versatility – apart from using it as a foundation, it can also be used as a standalone concealer, but if you buy a couple more shades, you can create your contouring with it;
- Very easy to apply and blend – no matter the method you choose (brush, fingers, etc.), the product is blended super-quick and with no great effort or special buffing skills
- the package makes the product very easy to carry around in your purse
- no irritation, breakouts or other side-effects were noticed
- after 5 or 6 hours (even with an average primer) it needs some re-touch
- no ingredients on the package (many MaxFactor products have this disadvantage)
Overall, I’m fairly pleased with this foundation and I would recommend it further. If you have been also using MaxFactor Pan Stick please leave a short comment with your opinion below.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)