One of the things I’ve learned over the years (as most of the people will never believe I’m 33 years old but in my late 20’s, which for me it’s a reason for being grateful and proud in the same time) is that no matter how much money you make, it’s a wise thing to always have a beauty routine, the eye cream being part of it. And when you can splurge, invest as much as you can, as skin tells stories like no other business card you have – how many nights you’ve lost, how long have you cried, how do you frown or laugh, if you are in love or just pure negligent. Hence, my observations about Clinique Superdefense Eye Cream.
- Broad spectrum sun protection – the product has SPF 20
- packaging – the product comes in an opaque tube from which you squeeze the amount of product you’ll be using. I’m not crazy about this one, but it’s better that a jar (in which other Clinique eye creams are sold)
- product is suited for sensitive skin(they also say normal to dry skin) – indeed the skin seems more hydrated and firm after using this eye cream twice a day and I have not seen any negative effects in the area (like irritation, increased dryness, etc.)
- fragrance free
- it does nothing for existing wrinkles, so don’t get your hopes high.
- also I have not noticed any brightening effect but on the other hand I’m using makeup most days of the week and my opinion might not be relevant on this subject.
They say the best cream is the one you are using it, but this eye cream might be a little bit more than that as I believe it to be a balanced product that integrates well in a coherent beauty routine and this is why my confidence vote is cast in this direction until any contrary evidence comes along.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)