Warm weather is here and our makeup should gradually evolve accordingly. One of the best tricks in our sleeves in terms of makeup is the CC cream. I’m a devoted fan of this product as I use it at least half of the week in any coverage it comes and in any makeup combination. Recently visiting London, I coudn’t help myself with a little pampering and I’ve bought from Boots this Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful CC Cream Superfluid SPF15 and I have been using it on and off for a month now.
– light texture – indeed superfluid as it feels more like a serum than a CC cream or a foundation
– light coverage – it is light enough to look like a second skin
– color correct – it does cover and correct most skin aberations (irritation, discoloration
– color addapt – the product seems darker than it actually looks on the skin
– package – the CC cream comes in a metalic -like opaque tube with a pump, decorated in Soap&Glory’s funny style
– duration – it lasts about 4 hours on my face
– sun protection – the product states that it has SPF 15 (which is low enought) but I would not count solely on that protection.
– application – the bottle splurts too much out with only one pump so most of the time you waste a lot of product
– the product comes in only two shades
Soap and Glory is probably one of favourite beauty brands and most of their products left we with a feeling of well-defined. So on the overall, this CC cream it’s a nice product that I would recommend for others to try. What is yor opinion about it?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way;-)