As the Instagram is full of makeup looks with strong brows and I am assuming you we’ren’t living under a rock not no hear about Anastasia Beverly Hills, for a couple of months I surrendered myself to the Dipbrow Pomade hype. Currently I have the Blonde shade that’s perfect both for filling and shaping my brows.
– The product has a thick cream consistency and you’re going to have to use an angled brush for application, which will increase the precision and lead to a nice final result
– on their local online store they have 8 shades available, that can pretty much accomodate most of brows
– it sets very fast, stays in place all day and does not smudge
– as it comes in a jar the product it might become dry faster than I could use all of it
– you really have to be carefull not to over-do it as too much pomade can give you the impression of “drag queen look”
Overall I like this product, I do not think it’s overated and I would recommend it for your use. How about you, have you tried this product?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way;-)