A month ago I went to London for a weekend and one of my must-visit places was of course Boots, a landmark for many beauty blogers.
I have been targeting this shampoo for a while as lately I have been into organics shampoos and they have not been doing much good to my blonde colored hair as I have been feeling it a little dry. I was drawn by this shampoo because it’s been it is said it contains Australian Ginseng extract and Pearl powder, that helps to revitalize tired, dull hair. And when it comes to haircare I’m your gal.
– it does a very nice cleaning job without too much foam
– does not dry the scalp
– it does not entagle the hair as many other shampoos do
– the scent is very pleasant
– an affordable product
– very nice package
– I was really hoping to see some shine but without any conditioner or masks my hair is pretty dull
– the ingredients list contains sulfates and some irritants.
Overall, it’s a nice drugstore shampoo that I would recommed you to buy if looking for a quick pick-me product.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)