One recent hype in the beauty world has been the dark lipstick. And because not many of us are blessed with the perfect complexion that will accept an extreme grunge look I’ve been trying to find a compromise. Especially that I’m a fan of hot and soft pink lipsticks. And MAC Rebel proved to meet my wishes.
– the color (a rick dark berry) will suit most of fair and medium skins;
– the opaque finish makes it suitable for any cosy day and can be part of a transitional makeup look;
– the product is not advertised as longwearing but it stays successfully on the lips 5 hours or more;
– when you apply it, the texture feels soft and creamy.
– the price is steep, but if you buy MAC you already knew that;
– because of the longwear properties at some point it feels dry on the lips.
I love this lipstick and although I’ve bought it in January, I’m almost halfway through so it’s a hit for me. The best thing to be mentioned: this shade is part of their permanent collection so if you run out of it, there’s more where that came from.
What are yor thoughts on MAC lipsticks? Have you tried this shade?
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way;-)