Because sunny days are now predominant and the makeup challenges become different now (more spf, more matte finish) today I wanted to talk about Avene Hydrance Optimal Riche face cream, a hydrating cream for dry to very dry sensitive skin. I came upon this product as the days became more sunny and warm and I needed a light day cream that is also hydrating my skin and has sun protection factor.
– it has a decent sun protection factor (SPF 20) which is basically the minimum you’ll need
– it has a nice moisturizing effect
– it is easily absorbed by the skin
– it’s hypoallergenic and non-comedegenic and I didn’t have any bad reaction from using it
– it has a hygienic and practical package (it comes in a plastic tube perfect for both home and travelling)
– for mature women it has no anti-aging effect or ingredients so it needs to be combined with other treatments
Overall this face cream is a product that I love and I would recommend for further trials; for me it will be a repurchase as summer is so close.
Tell us your thoughts about this product in a few lines in the comment section.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)