I do wish this post is not too boring for you but I wanted to share with you my new experience with this dry shampoo, so much loved and talked about.
Dry shampoo is now pretty much a must-have product mostly if you a) are trying to increase the time range between hair washing (like I do), b)your second day hair is limp, with no volume (me, me, me) or c) you slept too much and missed the alarm (sometimes me:))
I, personally I’m a big fan of Klorane dry shampoo (review: here) but as thew hype is still on, I was convinced to give it a try.
- the powder is very efficient in absorbing the sebum from your hair
- adds a visible volume to your hair
- one can of product lasts longer that all of the dry shampoos that I’ve tried until now.
- too much product will leave your hair somehow sticky
- if you are in a hurry, the white residue is troublesome, as you need to distribute the powder evenly with great care
My rating: 7.5/10. I liked this dry shampoo but I was not impressed.
Until next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)