Since I’ve been back from my August holiday the first thing I did was a shopping session in search for a foundation one tone darker that my usual one. So this is how I found MaxFactor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation (in Blushing Beige 55 shade). And how ironic is that my previous foundation was also from MaxFactor (you can see it here). Apparently I’ve become hooked on their products. The main difference with this Miracle Touch is that is closer to a creamy foundation and it comes in a pot with an application sponge (which is not bad, by the way, if you are in a hurry and don’t want to mess your hands and there’s no brush handy).
- texture: in between cream and liquid foundation
- dewy &silky finish
- medium coverage
- quite resistant – no cracks, no melting down, it can resist successfully during an 8 hours working day
- no oxidation signs noticed or any breakouts caused by the product
- I expected a lot more product in such a large pot; apparently 11,5g is not that much
- very low color diversity at the stand
- no SPF
- the package does not have the ingredients written on it
Overall, I’m impressed by this foundation and the quality that MaxFactor has started to deliver in it’s products. And since it’s Autumn it would be a nice alternative for your daily foundation.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)