I wish I couldn’t admit so easily that the early stage of wrinkles that I’m experiencing is scary. But it is and I am.
This is a product that was acquired recently, as you remember (click: here) but as the product threatens to be empty very soon due to intensive use, I’m in a hurry for a short review.
If you don’t know anything about them, Ivatherm is a young Romanian dermacosmetics brand that contain Herculane thermal spring water. They make a name of themselves for developing their products in France specifically targeting sensitive skin.
This eye cream is supposed to reduce the existing crow feet lines and increasing the skin’s luminosity due to a specific ingredient obtained from plant stem cells.
- light texture
- very easily absorbed into skin
- nice smart package: a tube with a pump dispenser that gives you the right product dosage
- paraben-free and phenoxyethanol-free
- no wow effect on my fine lines but apparently it has a decent moisturizing effect
- really good as makeup base
- not really an anti-age eye cream and no effect whatsoever on the dark circles (although on their defense, they never claim that they have one)
- during my life, I’ve used eye creams that at a point I was desperately wishing to get over . With this one it has been a month of a twice a day use and the bottle is almost empty
- considering the rate the product is emptying, it’s quite pricey
My rating: 7/10. Overall, this product will not come to my mind as on top 10 list for eye contour care; I would say that is on top of the list that contains the “nothing special” products. I believe Ivatherm has a lot to learn about consumer and their need but they are in a good place right now and I would like to be surprised by their evolution.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)