When talking about makeup, rain or shine, I learned that any look is not complete without a proper lipstick. I can spend days without wearing a complete makeup but I cannot go a day without lipstick. And, divulging a secret, lipstick for me is what shoes are for other women, my guilty pleasure, the product that will ultimately comfort me and make me feel good, the product that will be always on my secret shopping list.\
Rimmel London has had a successful collection with Kate Moss. And because I wanted to try a matte lipstick for so long, I chose it to be from Rimmel. I’ve been using the Rosetto shade for about a month now (a creamy luxurious intense dark pink), and truly is my “weapon of choice”, so to speak.
- this lipstick is incredibly pigmented
- the color would complement a lot of skin tones, especially the light ones
- has a decent lasting time
- due to the highly intense color, I would recommend using it with a lip contour but for this specific shade I haven’t been in luck of finding a proper match.
- it has a tendency to slightly dry on the lips
- the thickness of the product makes it quite heavy on the lips
My rating: 7.5/10. I am so in love with the color that I’ve bought and even though I’m not that excited about the product itself, I would definitly want this color permanently in my lipstick collection.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)