I have been dealing with Rosacea and sensitive skin for a couple of years now and I’m always looking for new alternative treatments. A couple of months I have bought this hyaluronic acid based serum from Paese keeping in mind that sometimes winters can be very harsh with my face and an extra help would be needed.
Hyaluronic acid is more more effective as an injectable treatment but if you want a non-invasive approach, you have the serums that can greatly be of help for skin moisturizing and also preventing small wrinkles.
This is not my first experience with hyaluronic acid serums, but in the past, the products I’ve tried didn’t work so well.
– reducing existing wrinkles – I have been using this serum mainly in the evening, before applying a rich moisturizing cream and indeed some of the wrinkles seem to be reduced.
– smart package – the serum comes in a transparent bottle with a pump that makes the product so easy to use
– it really didn’t help my Rosacea
– sometimes, after applying the serum. my skin felt quite tight.
– the package is full of marketing mumbo jumbo – they say the product is paraben free and has three (!) types of molecular (!) hyaluronic acid which, for the average consumer is just a big bogus.
Overall, the results are not wowing me, I haven’t noticed an increased moisturizing effect but my skin seemed more plump so Paese can be a starting point in your experience with hyaluronic acid serums as the price is quite fair.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)