Aging process hits you hard around the age of 30. You feel young at heart, your brain is in maximum sync, you’re having the time of your life but your body slowly starts showing signs of time: first gray hair, first wrinkle, first pound gained out of thin air.
BHA exfoliants were originally designed as an anti-aging product. Next to using a sunscreen every day, a well formulated AHA or BHA exfoliant is a critical part of your beauty routine. Also a BHA gel will help reduce redness, build collagen, unclog pores and even the skin color.
Currently, in terms of accessibility, the first choice for me was the product from Paula’s Choice with 2% salicylic acid. I’ve been using it religiously for a month now: every night after my face is thorough cleaned, I apply it with my bare hands and wait about an hour before applying any other treatment in order for the product to be absorbed into the skin.
- helps on the blackheads but in the same time you have to keep a scrupulous cleaning routine
- haven’t noticed any whiteheads for a while now
- fine lines seem a little bit reduced
- my skin is smoother
- it’s not cheap and their sales campaigns are ludicrously insignificant
- my T zone is always shinny after using this product
- my skin was irritated the first day, but after I haven’t seen any similar side effect
- first week I had a lot of breakouts but after passing through this gracefully my skin is clearer now
- they say your skin starts to become more sun sensitive, so pay attention on the SPF you’re wearing
I always say that beauty products’ efficiency is a matter of personal experience. If you are not sure about this product order samples first, it might not work for you. As for me, I’m gonna keep buying this product as the benefits are quite interesting so far.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)