It has been a long year and for me especially challenging. When I started this blog I just needed another project to invest my energy into and because beauty takes a lot of my energy, time and money, I just pinpointed to a beauty blog. But also my everyday life got complicated throughout the year and at times I found myself cringing in need for an extra hour so one of the important lessons I’ve started to learn through this blog was planning and time management. Also, another thing it came at my attention through this project was my natural tendency to do too much, too quickly, achieving fast results, a point taken on my 2015 objective list of “to improve”. Overall, it has been a year when I’ve learned a lot and I’m sharing a part of my lessons here, with all of you.
Now, that the introductions are done, let’s go through the December empties list and see if we have some new discoveries or not, what has failed or what has been a repurchase.
- Bioderma Sensibio Anti-Redness – this face cream currently it’s on the top of my favorite face cream and I’ve been buying it throughout this year. You can read details about it here (full review) and here.
- Soap&Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Face Serum – I am so sorry that this product is empty so quickly; it was used night and day with abundance, I have liked the results and I will definitely repurchase it when the occasion arises; you can read the full review here.
- Cosmetic Plant Tonic Lotion with sea-buckthorn oil and olive oil – this tonic lotion was purchased with the thought of a gentle care for my sensitive skin due to numerous positive reviews from Romanian bloggers. Well, it wasn’t so gentle for my skin as expected and overall it had to much alcohol in composition that it had a drying effect so at one point I stopped using it and now I just want to throw it away. Bottom line, it will not be a repurchase for me and my advice for you is: don’t believe everything you read, be smart and choose wisely informed.
- Farmec Quick Dry nail spray – this is a repurchase, you can read about it also here.
- CARE Nail polish remover – this is a low cost own brand from Mega Image superstores chain. Nothing special about it, but efficient.
- Nivea cream – this is the classic Nivea cream and because it’s a classic- everybody must have used it at least once in our lifetime. Thus I did not consider it was the place for a review. I’ve used it every day for hand cream, instead of body cream or even face cream (when desperate times call for desperate measures) and it’s a winner. It is always by my side on and off and if you don’t have the same approach I recommend you to reconsider it.
- Apidermin cream – Baby, it’s cold outside, and my skin doesn’t want to suffer. This thick cream with honey is very good for moisturizing (although it’s not for all types of skin) and always a good alternative for your usual face and body cream; you can also read about it here.
- Batiste dry shampoo – this is the Floral&Flirty Blush dry-shampoo from Batiste. It was a little bit too floral scented for my taste but nevertheless and I’ve noticed that it was a little drying if used for the second day hair, but overall it has achieved it’s purpose like any other Batiste dry shampoo. For the classic Batiste dry shampoo, you can read the full review here. Nevertheless, I will not buy again this version of Batiste due to the fragrance, but this scent may appeal to you as a pleasant one.
- Wella Professionals Brilliance Treatment – it’s the third or forth time I’m emptying this Wella treatment, and as you have noticed, this is the kind of product that makes your money’s worth; you can read the full review here.
- MaxFactor Miracle Touch – this creamy foundation I absolutely loved it and I’ve tried to buy it again but I haven’t been able to see it in stock at Sephora. Nevertheless I recommend it and I would buy it again without any second thought; you can read the full review here.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)