Now November ends and it’s time for another empties post a chance to talk about products reviewed over the time and consumed and products that simply were not worth a separate post or, because of objective reasons, I don’t have time to write a review, and my overall thoughts on them.
- Sephora pearl mask for perfecting and brightening – this was a fiber mask from the new collection of Sephora products. The word is that it reduces blemishes, evens skintone and increases luminosity of the skin. I’m not exactly sure that it perfected anything or increased the luminosity for that matter but it had a nice scent and the experience was a pleasant one. With a nice moisturizing tough before going to bed no one will notice that this mask did not minimize skin irregularities.
- Inglot Makeup Remover for Waterproof Makeup – this was not actually a purchase but a gift received in Inglot store but I have been using it on and off since the beginning of the summer – it’s a lovely makeup remover, very functional and it does not leave that much of a greasy feeling as other waterproof makeup remover did so most likely this will be a (re)purchase
- Clarins Eye Contour Balm – I’ve reviewed this product here, but I will probably repurchase this cream if nothing else catches my eye as I liked it very much
- Garnier Mineral Invisible deodorant – I wanted to get away from Nivea rut and got my hands on this product but I was not impressed. Well, if a deodorant says it stays 48h there should be a warning sign (dear Garnier, I have the impression that I do wash with a higher frequency that you recommend us using your products). The scent was pleasant and on the functional side it was ok but I had itching sensations especially a day after hair removal and also I’ve got the sensation that the product was in a smaller quantity than the bottle led you to believe. It will not be a repurchase.
- Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue – this is a nice alternative for the days when you want to blend in, not to be ostentatious or fresh from the field; I liked this perfume and probably will be a repurchase.
- Yves Rocher Fucsia Nail Polish – the trouble with ordering online is that sometimes products appear bigger than they really are. But to pay for a normal bottle and to receive something close to a sample size it’s just pure rip off and this is why I stopped buying Yves Rocher. This nail polish has a pretty fucsia color but I’ve used it probably 4-5 times and now although the bottle has at least a quarter of the product it cannot be used (because it’s not enough and it got dry more quickly than the average nail polish). It will not be a repurchase.
- Dove cream bar – in terms of drugstore soaps, Dove rules and their Purely Pampering gamma is a pretty choice; mine was with coconut milk and I was not disappointed. Probably will be a repurchase
- Netrogena Intense Repair Body Lotion – Although I’ve never got the chance to do a separate review, this product deserved it: this is one of the best body lotions I’ve tried latest in terms of moisturizing. I’ve used it for every part of my body every day and my skin (even the dry patches from heels and elbows) felt so soft. And the bonus was it didn’t had any scent so there were small chances of irritation. I would recommend it and will repurchase it again.
As you can see I’m a bit lazy about consuming makeup products this month (is it because I have so many? noooo). What did you empty this month? Leave for me a quick comment below.
Until the next time, wear red lipstick and glitter all the way:-)